Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love




I don’t know what I did today. I didn’t find anything of interest. I just wanted the day to pass. I bunked from office and went to chocolate factory with my friend and neither of us liked the food. After how many days, don’t ask me, I was interested in the grocery list and our monthly lists. I even went and volunteered to help my roommates with the load. The feeling and thought that someone out there needs me and we could have happened today in an outstanding way was too much to bear. Somehow I stopped myself from getting drunk. It would have been more awful for me. Things were normal like two three calls and our separate lives and the related stories. And when the day is about to end for me, I get a mail. And believe me or not, she always stuns me with her creativity and cuteness. It was just two lines. But the way she puts it, she makes me feel something very special in a unique way. Love feels top of the world. And that’s all I have for the day. 1st of Dec is gone, will come again colored differently the next time. And I also do know that she will again make me feel special in her own unique way. Many ask me what love is and everyone out there faces it at least once. For me, it’s only her. I love you………......

No comments:

Post a Comment