Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas..to you ALL



Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

I got to know about Christ and Christianity more during my stay at CMCH, Vellore, a Christian hospital where I was admitted at the age of ten for my heart operation. That was the time when I heard jingles and the star. I saw a church for the first time. It appealed to me more than any temple I had ever visited. Whenever I go to a church, I feel this unique peace and solace which I was never able to feel at a temple. Something in it attracts me. And this time of the year, I just love it. It’s one out of my bucket list to celebrate Christmas in Europe or US once with my love with me. It is best celebrated there and I want to feel it there with all the snow around. One day I will….

This Christmas I have a reason to be happy. I have two job offers with me and have successfully resigned at my work place. 2010 holds a new team with a new surrounding and Java. Plans are there to spend the New Year eve together but only time and luck can now make it a practicality.

And any of you, staying at Europe or the states, do me a favor and post some awesome Christmas pics…….i am waiting…

1 comment:

  1. u had a bucket list! what other stuff r in there? i have a bliss list u know :P

    ReplyDelete