Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Months Ahead..

I am happy. Ask me why? The Oscar nominations are out and the list is available at IMDB. Though I had a rough idea after the Golden Globes as to the exact names, still the real list matters. Now it is time for me to catch up with the ones I have missed. I am done with just a few like “Julie & Julia”, “Avatar” and “An Education”. Miles to go…

The HR didn’t call. I am done hoping and dreaming around in these lanes. There isn’t any use waiting for it to come. So from tomorrow, I won’t think of it anymore. I tried yesterday too but failed. I had put in a good effort and that’s what is making it difficult for me to forget. I tried at half of it and got two offers. I tried the best I could have and seems like it won’t work out. That is what happens….LOL. There is predictability about the unpredictability of life….interesting!

She is travelling to her home. Tomorrow morning I would be meeting her at the station and I have got the chocolates ready. It will be ten minutes and a prelude to her stay of four months here in the city for her internships. She will be reaching a day before the Valentine’s. I am excited and really looking forward to the months ahead. It will be the longest for us together since three years back when we left college. The distance thing has been such a huge pain affair…….regarding her stay I am scared to feel it coming…..sometimes it seems logical to overlook it considering that plans never do work for me…..and sometimes I can’t help thinking about it and us. This is one of those times…..

4 comments:

  1. Awww..dont worry Garf. I'm sure the two of you will be doing fine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen any of the nominated movies as yet :(

    I just came home after a month long trip to my in-laws' place away from my husband...and I know the distance becomes a real pain at times...it'll seem like ages but when it'll end it'll feel like it never happened...don't worry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. right about the predictability of unpredicatbleness of life..

    cool.. great great news.. oh tell me about the pain of distance pain thingy.. 6 years of living apart..even after everythign getting fixed and engagement done, a year b4 marriage,with a huge distance in between is just being the pain.. and even being a no-planning kind of person, I can't help but dream and plan about future..the up-part of being in love..the pain, the low; though helps us realize how much we love them..

    Lucky you, would be with her... plan ahead..even if the plan changes, she'll still be near you..who cares about any plans then?? njoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Farah: Hope so..lets c what time has in store.

    @Varsh: Yeah..thts how it is....wish there had been something powerful to combat distance.

    @Meenakshi: That was something...:) I guess u r right...life will take it's course....who cares as long as its us. :D

    ReplyDelete