Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Shopper's woes

Yesterday, being a Friday and being at work with no work, I played table tennis for six hours. Don’t ask me how I reached my home back. When I went to sleep, I felt as if my legs were under some baggage and I was performing some physical task at some reality show. And the night was just not the end of it. In the morning, when I got up, it didn’t feel that I had slept. I lay like a log till one in the afternoon. And finally, the wanted normalcy followed.

I went for shopping today. It seems like a girlish thing to mention and I don’t know why but shopping over time has become a female trait and you can blame the movies partly for that. But that is what I did today. My problem: When I am there, I am in no control. I am materialistic and I love getting things. I can do happily for even a year not even buying anything but I may end up getting more than I would have needed by bounds once I am there. That is one of the reasons I always try not to accompany others at shopping. Today was different. The still lingering doubt and confusion about my job offers kept me pretty busy not to focus much on surrounding attractions. And that reminds me that one of my friends who called me when I was about to start, had quite a reasoning for not joining a brand and going for money. The more the people you ask, the more are the opinions and the more is the confusion. Enough…let me stop myself right here regarding this.

My next post would be my 100th one. I can’t deny that I am excited. I had asked about opinions and ideas as to what and how I can make the post special. I ask again. Please do share your thoughts. It would save a little part of me and I would be able to put in more to think and decide about my offers which are presently ruling my nights. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Haha i would say you write about something solely about yourself, the person you are :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping is not only for girls!! Thanks for saying this... :)

    Well..if you ask me I'd like to know how your journey has been till here...the choice of your topics...the difficult ones to write...the reactions from fellow bloggers...and yes...has it helped even a bit in changing your life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aeish: that sounds like a punishment. talking about myself...thts what i always do...and am not at all interesting as a person to know or to read about.

    @Varsh: Journey...hmmm..makes me think...i love the word journey...nice idea..lets c..thanks.

    ReplyDelete