Saturday, February 27, 2010

These days....

It has been a long time since I posted. The reason is presently I feel complete and little goes off the way to make me worried and I am just a house-soul now a days about to join my new employer in a few days. My love is here in the city. I don’t see anyone surprised at me walking around in the nights with her or going to a movie with her or both of us hanging around together but I surely am surprised at all this. It has been almost a week since all this has become a routine but still, when I walk home alone after seeing her off, I wonder if all this is for real. I was habituated not having her around and the second big thing: night calls, they have reduced exponentially. Things suddenly have hanged for me. These days I feel I can’t complain for what I have got. It is only three more months before the routine takes over again but yet, I feel lucky to have this phase. So, now you know that it’s not all my fault if I haven’t posted for a few days…..when you are in a relationship, everything is shared. :)

I watched A Serious Man, District 9 and Inglorious Bastards and I was awed by all of them. The first one was unique. It is a black comedy with all the tragedies the man could have thought of. And the last scene is an ace. Of all the movies last year I saw, I would rate it the best. District 9 was sensible and action being its genre doesn’t have that much the word “Unique” as I expected. Yet it too ends in an interesting note as to whether the aliens would return to help the lead character. And Inglorious Bastards was a satisfaction for me. I relished it as I always relish Pitt Movies. His character suits him the best and for the first time I saw someone avenging Jews and slaughtering the Nazis. The presentation of the movie makes it a winner. If anyone of you is a movie buff, get hold of these three without a doubt. I assure you…….you won’t repent.

My cooking plans got killed by a visitor. He is a friend of my friend and is staying with us for the last eight days. I started as planned on Monday, getting all the needed help from my love as she continued texting me the steps and the starter guide and it was a happy afternoon for me as I relished my first cooked food. Disasters were there, but they were limited. At least it was eatable and certainly above average stuff. With the same zeal, I started the second day and my dear stranger comes and volunteers and takes over everything and finally gets all of it done. And that was the end of it. His approach the next day told me that if I am going to cook again, it will be “HE” who would be doing it all the way. I stopped and the week is over and still, he is here. Well, I still remember what I did and how I did that day and I wait for my turn to come again. With one lunch to my credit I can say, Cooking is fun, interesting and adventurous.

2 comments:

  1. Cooking is definitely fun :D and i'm planning on watching district 9 and inglorious bastards whenever i get a minute..last night i watched up in the air..its a good one as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aeish: Yes, Up In The Air was a good one. George looks like a born professional.

    ReplyDelete