Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SIMS3

It is about to be two in the morning and am pretty late for a post. If you ask me what had kept me busy since I came back from work, it was SIMS3. I guess you all must have heard about it. I tried playing it once and gave up in five days. You ask me why I am at it again and I say that I am just giving it another try as it is an altogether different version in itself. The concept remains the same though. Being a Gemini and sticking to a game long enough to complete it isn’t easy. It is very tough and the game has to a real gem. It has happened earlier. Just that I am stuck up at a stage in half Life 2 and I tried many a times without success. It is an old strategy for me which I always try whenever I get stuck up at some level. I switch to another game or try something different and return back and almost always, I get past the level. The same has happened many a times and quite recently with Call of Duty – The world at war. So that is all about my recent involvements with SIMS3.

And when I my sweet lappy was busy installing the game, I found out some videos of the game and guess what…..a guy has put up some videos about how to play it and he comes up with a plan to kill his boss at work and finally when he is done with it, he starts dating his wife and plans to get married to her. It is what he says as his style of getting revenge. I feel that all the managers and bosses of the world should be sent these videos to show them how badly the world has started hating them. It felt sad, eye opening, informative about the game-play and yet, surprising. I never thought I was in for a murder and revenge. It was funny too…..I admit I couldn’t help laughing at the guy. I am aware that such things happen in such simulative games but marriage after a murder…that is a bit far…….I wonder about his age and what he has that makes him play this game with such a plan….

I tried calling and messaging the HR and neither of it worked. Is he really that busy? I now feel like asking any HR I happen to see to help him out with some work which I might be capable enough to do for him. I feel connected to those who, just like me, might be waiting for their turns…..that’s what happens when a resource deals with humans and not the other way around.

1 comment:

  1. everyone seems to hate the HR.. been one for sometime, before I quit.. cudn't deal with so many ppl hating me for no reason..:)

    believe me, they do hv a lot of work if they make themselves do it.. but usually they choose not to.. they show more than they actually do.

    ReplyDelete