Sunday, January 3, 2010

For the first time..

The year started on a good note for me. Never did it happen before that I would be happy on a New Year eve. An unusual sadness always used to grip me. This time, it was different. I went to the disc for the first time and that too with my love. Secondly, I danced for the first time and that too with her. Thirdly, we were together for the first three days of the year and that too for the first time. We have spent many moments together but it was for the first time that we were celebrating the New Year together in the physical world. I am happy and I have nothing to complain. This is what I had wanted and it happened the exact way. And from tomorrow, starts my usual routine. I pity Mondays. They always take the hit and get the bad name.

One funny thing which I came to know just a few days back is about the school admissions for the ones aged five. Their fathers are supposed to go through a written test and many a working mothers are pretending to be home-makers and preparing for a face-to-face interview. Their performance is what decides the thirty lucky ones who would get admission against a total of over three thousand applications. Isn’t that funny and weird? Think a case where that father is your manager or that wannabe-homemaker is your reporting lead and they talk about interviews and written tests. I found it hard to believe. Everything is now about competition. I wonder if they would ask to get certified before we are legally allowed to go for a child. Though, this one I guess would be a savior…LOL.

Cheers guys….my year starts tomorrow….lets buckle up and get going…..

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...
    Cheers... For the starting of new year today on monday. I am shocked with that 3000 applications, which school is that???
    Happy New Year!!! Once Again...

    ReplyDelete