Thursday, January 21, 2010

Any Suggestions...?

I am dead bored and I am at work. The zeal to work isn’t there after I have resigned which I feel is normal. It is one month and I have one month more to go. The recreation room at my office is blocked due to local tensions going on regarding the formation of the new state and BPO guys are having their sleep there. I don’t have many friends here at work and the rest are busy with their plate. I read for two hours. And I am all done. I am tiered of refreshing the News pages and looking out for posts. Even the blogs I follow doesn’t have any new content. Seems everyone is busy...........any suggestions..............?

13 comments:

  1. Lamebook.com?
    Buzzfeed.com?

    Or, if you want something intellectually stimulating, TED Talks on ted.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...will chck them out tomorrow from work.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me something.... Do you smoke??

    Btw i loved your new template! :)

    And do reply for this.. I felt this after reading your posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Deepika: How did you get that? Yes i do..i am a chain smoker...but please do answer this coz now i want to know.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... so deepika caught you at it.. :)

    how about writing loads and loads in this one month that you hvae,.. catch up on all the movies you have been wanting to watch for a long time and read all the books you have been yearning to read?? or simple go exploring on blogosphere..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Meenakshi: Am writing whenever i feel like and i guess, i am putting up one daily...but as to movies..there are none...when it is movies am always updated....:)
    Exploring blogsphere...yep..i would agree on this...this may lead to somewhere....and i still wonder how deepika caught me on that one.....!!!! Let me see how far i can move on with your suggestions...thanks for it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deepika read ur other posts.....simple

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous: May be...it occurred to me too...but don't thnk she did tht....thgt there was some hint in the post....

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Deepika: No..tell me....i hate suspense....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, i read it from your mindset... Our way of percieving life depicts our addiction habits.... Its just a part of personal experience..

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Deepika: AWESOME.... :)
    Let me know whenever u find more... :)

    ReplyDelete