Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Updates

My friend, who had been here for the last two days, got his hair transplanted last month and he paid a big amount for that. Some say that he is insane to have done such thing and he says, he feels good and needed it. Whatever be the case, I was obliged to be the one to go with him and buy his hair Shampoo and hair Brush for the first time in five years. We even got it clicked. I liked his passion. He always has it and I love that. He does what he wants to and he does it with style. KFC followed at night and we grabbed six chicken pieces, two large French fries, two Krushers, four Coles law and two Zinger Burgers to our credit….a Big List right? It is always the case when it is just the two of us.

My interview on Saturday (thanks for the wishes Farah) went OK. I survived the written technical screening test and successfully gave my fourty-five minutes interview. But don’t ask me how it was. I answered most but I am still unable to figure out why they asked what they asked. There was no direct question, nothing on the skill set and it was all here and there. It was more on the www awareness you should be having as a web developer. Nez….i think tomorrow I would know if it is a Yes/No….

I watched Sherlock Holmes today. I found it good and even my friend, who doesn’t have a taste for English flicks, completed it without sleeping which always happens with him at such shows. Needless to say, nothing can beat the original texts. Holmes as a character is so interesting. His nicotine dosages and his precision of methods and his chemistry knowledge and an eye for details, encourages me a lot. I wish I could be as good as him in any one aspect of my life.

6 comments:

  1. aww you are welcome buddy! xoxo

    I watched Sherlock Holmes too! and I loved it! although Robert Downey Jr's English accent was atrocious, but I still loved watching every single minute of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Farah: Yeah...overall Holmes rocked... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as your skip out the cocaine addiction, the Holmes of the books is def a major inspiration!

    I haven't seen the film yet; but please tell me Watson isn't comedy relief.
    (There's a great Kate Beaton cartoon about that: http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=210)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that you could be with your friend for his monumental moment. ;)

    And, I'm glad you are finally taking some time out to enjoy yourself--life can't be all work/study all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kate: That was a good link. Thanks

    @M.J.: I agree...its not that monotonic....lets c how long i can have this going.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. go n fly kites dude

    ReplyDelete