Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Enter-preneurship

Hey all…today is one of those days when I am lost. There are things which I want to do apart from being a programmer/developer. And one of them is entrepreneurship. Few months back I was totally into setting up something. I booked my domain, got the things searched and ways found, discussed with many friends and also did some extra steps as to how to recruit people in and was done designing and naming my application. Funds held me back. I gave up.

But as days pass there is this thought which keeps on coming back. It is a recurring process and it holds questions within it that is hard for me to answer. What about doing things which I wanted to, what about creating something, what about catering to the needs, what about creating some employment while putting some extra block into the system, what with my education, what about the fear to fail…I really don’t know. Presently, I think, since I have got a job and spending my notice period at my previous organization and have a bit of time, these are coming and paying me a visit. Presently, the right thing for me is to hold myself tightly and let these be there in my mind and check myself on them. If they really stay there for a good amount of time and when I can really answer myself saying that I really want to do it, I will do it. I don’t know how and when but I feel, things work out your way when you badly want them. By the way did any of you read “Awakening the Entrepreneur Within” by Michael E. Gerber? It is an awesome inspirational book for people interested in the field. Nez…for me it is wide awake..but that is presently all about it….LOL

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up man. The only thing that's stoppin you is your fear of failure, and some of the most successful people in the world overcame that fear.

    You really do have a great blog here. I have a blog myself which brings inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. Life is hard enough, and I hope my site can contribute anything positive to someone's day.

    I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible. Until then, keep up the good work.

    Jason
    TheWISDOMWALL.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything falls in place and you get all the success in your entrepreneurial gesture..

    Prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete