Monday, January 4, 2010

Biggest procrastinator...and the award goes to...

I am missing that touch. I am missing those eyes. I am missing that someone. Why do I have to feel these, is what I ask. A better way could have been possible. I am spending my life amidst people whom I don’t want or feel for. Presently, as I sit here writing this, my door is closed to get myself a space where I can be myself. What if I don’t want or like them? What if I am not fine being alone? What is so big a deal for you if all I ask for is that one person? What if i don't wanna play GOD and be humane and cry and scream and die for what i need and want? I am taking the air inside and out and I can’t help it. I am walking this road and I can’t help it too. You made me a way and I am having it the same way since years. I am walking the walk you want me to. You know what I need and still, you don’t and even if you do, what about it? If not today, then I presume that someday would hold an answer. But what about these moments and days and nights and mornings and evenings which are flying by? If separation was my destiny, I didn’t choose love. It was you. I hope you have heard that "We don't choose love....Love chooses us". People who know me say that I am the biggest procrastinator…….....i say "LOL". We both know who it is. :-)

1 comment: