Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Holiday matters

A lazy day for me…..woke up late and had a late breakfast and strong coffee…my preference on a holiday.
And to my surprise, the Australian open was still getting aired live. I cheered for Roddick and saw him loose to finally see a tamed Nadal sign out injured. I felt bad but I always believed Murray had class. On a different note, I feel that Roger stands a better chance now as Nadal always seems a threat. Looks like I will have a good time cheering and seeing Roger win this time…….and yes, tennis is one of the sport apart from soccer that I love to watch and follow it…… :)

My job search had kept me away from my movie passion for a few weeks and with OSCAR coming, it is time to gear up. I prefer having my own favorites at the event. And so I am done with “500 days of summer” and “Julie and Julia”. The former was OK while the latter was awesome. Additionally it had the buzzword “blogging” all through it which kept me waiting for more and passion it was what all through and that always is an inspiration for me. Watch it for sure if you haven’t….one of the best from the year gone by……

My day also had a musical side and Owl City rocked it. I wonder how I missed upon their “Ocean Eyes”….Fireflies is a great score and a personal favorite but I wasn’t aware of the album release. Nez..i now have it with me on my iPod…..and I feel happy.

That was my day……tomorrow I would be back to my anticipation game…..and since am already into it I am hoping the HR calls me….

8 comments:

  1. Hey i love fireflies too and i have heard a lot about both those movies..will watch them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love dear vienna of owl city..
    n hoping the HR calls u..dey r nt nly keeping u waiting bt also loads of ppl who read u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aiesh: Great..let me know how they r..

    @NoFalrYtAIE: U R CORRECT...if only they understood that... :(
    Hope the do..today would tell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Julie&Julia it made me feel like cooking lots and lots of food right after! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so you did have a Happy Republic Day!
    hmm.. so I need to see Julie & Julia now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Farah: Yep...i just felt hungry but the thought of cooking never happened to me..... :)

    @Meenakshi: Yes...you must. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @NoFaIrYtAlE: Yes..they didn't call me yet.. :(

    ReplyDelete