Saturday, January 23, 2010

The story behind Monday

I may grab the hike I was looking for. I cleared the rounds and quoted according to my expectations. HR said that they would confirm the pay on Monday and that’s what matters to me because I already have two offers with me. So dear awesome bloggers, all of you who wished me luck yesterday, a big THANKS to you all.........i am waiting for the Monday call…….so for the last time, wish me some more luck………. :P (Wishing me luck isn’t easy…….i am always short of it….)

That ate up my whole day. I finally reached home in the evening, starving and coping with a headache. But I kind of made up for the calories I lost during those hours of stress…..had Pizza and Salad for my dinner. :) (Calories deserve respect and a careful execution)

Anticipation is now killing me…gosh…I am fed up with myself……first the expectation of an interview call….second, the tension and predictions and fear about what to read and what I would be asked and how things would go….third, the day when you sit like a puppet at the hands of luck and wish that even a second of judgment doesn’t go wrong for you……..fourth, when you clear it, wish and pray for getting what you expect……..fifth and this one is the biggest one: wait for it to happen……..duh !!! Sucks all the way……………………

6 comments:

  1. Best of Luck Again Garf :D You'll rock it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. its skool dayz all ovr again...
    u pray 4 d ppr to be easy,u give it,n den wait for the result!!! :)

    u'll gt thru it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very very best!!! Luck is gonna pile up at your door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aeish, NoFalrYtAIE, Meenaksi: THANKS A TON.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck!!
    nothing to worry!! things gonna be like you wished for..
    :)

    ReplyDelete