Friday, January 8, 2010

Fri-Bunk




Friday nights are bad and sad for job seekers. Majority of the walkins happen during the weekends. And so, going to the point, Tomorrow I have an interview. I have two offers with me and I got what I initially was looking out for: my technological preference for work and a promotion. I have more than a month’s time with me before I join and I thought it would be logical to keep searching and attending interviews in case I get a better remuneration too. But, I haven’t read anything since I cleared the last two. To be a bit guilt free, I have decided to bunk the night today reading and refreshing what I already know so that at the least I can answer what I already knew. So, wish me luck guys. I am in need of that as I am already feeling sleepy and it’s just one in the morning and I am yet to have my starch loaded dinner…

A few friends are coming to the city. I am not excited at all to see them and the reasons are many. It hurts me when people get insensitive and selfish, even though they are the good ones whom you know since long. It is hard for me to adjust on some grounds. Instead, the new movie “Sherlock Holmes” waits this Sunday for me and is the only thing I am looking forward to…

1 comment:

  1. Good luck buddy! I hope you get the job that you want! ;)

    oh and I havent watched Sherlock Holmes yet. :(

    ReplyDelete