Saturday, January 16, 2010

The gift she asked for...

My love one day asked me as to what would be my wedding gift to her. As I always do (I am bad with choosing gifts), I told her “Anything you ask for”. And she asked for a showpiece in our house which would say “I am the boss of this house and I have the permission of my wife to say so...”

I am presently missing her a lot. She is sick and down with cold and she has to read for an internship interview tomorrow and these are times when I want to be there and I can’t and I feel so helpless. Wish I could have been there…….and I am waiting for that day to come. Life is defined by those whom you love and what you share with them. For more than six years I am trying and praying for the day to come when I would be with her, sharing myself. So, all of you out there, who are together today, please do not forget what you share and have and how miserable life can turn into if it’s not there. Let love rule and rock……

4 comments:

  1. Aww thats so sweet..keep your fingers crossed..All the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish that day comes in soon for you!

    All the very best.

    Cheers and Peace*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Meenakshi: Thanks for that. I am in need of these wishes... :)

    ReplyDelete