Monday, January 18, 2010

No More Mondays

There was nothing great about today. It was a dull routine start of the week and minus the work load for me (as I have already resigned). I gave my first presentation today at work but the way it went, it seems i didn't give it at all. There were more morons than I had thought. It has been thirty days today since I resigned and till date, every day when I leave from my work place, I thank to GOD that I have resigned. They aren’t just interested in anything that has the promise of learning something new. If you push in a piece of code out of thin air to make them understand, it comes up onto their ego and you get blamed for being a show-off....how lame is that? So, I just spoke through my slides with as much detail I could. Claps always are normal I guess after a presentation. That was all about my work place today.

I came back and watched HIMYM (How I met Your Mother). I have finally reached Season 5….bad news for me. A few more episodes and I would be done and will have to wait with other fans for the next one to get aired. I am saving them as much as i can and presently am going an episode a day...thats the most i can do being a big fan. But if you haven’t watched it ever, just give an episode from season 1 a try…..my friend did and he watched all the 24 episodes yesterday……and to add on…his ringtone now matches the starting rhythm. Well, that was it…dear Monday……i am right when i say that I am no more scared of you on a Sunday……:)

7 comments:

  1. 30 days since you resigned and still going to the office? wats the notice period?forever?? So, waiting to get into the new job??

    Codes or no codes, its a problem lot of us face..do extraordinary work.. its better to be different and be burnt rather than add to the number of morons.. Wat say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got patience...i tried to do d same wid FRIENDS bt i failed miserably.. :(
    Watched it all in one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Meenakshi: Its two moths.. :(
    And it feels like forever... :(
    Yep...thirty more days and i would be at my new place.....and i agree....no more of morons plzzz.....

    @ NoFairYtAiE: Ah..Friends....thats the parent out there...this one is the sibling but having watched it first am in no mood to go back to friends...give this one a try..u would have that patience with this one..i bet.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. patience was nvr my best attribute...wld try dis one though..heard a lot abt it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ NoFaIrYtAIE: Cool...am happy...u said u will try... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I went through something similar.
    Not with a job, I've never been employed. But with another sitcom, Scrubs. :P

    ReplyDelete