Saturday, January 16, 2010

Get me some more....

Money is driving me crazy. I have got two job offers and I have a little more than a month before I join one of them. And before that happens I need an offer which gets me good bucks. The recruiters out there are giving me the same shit whenever they call me…”I hope you know how the market is now”…..but I can see so many around me getting a good pay across all verticals irrespective of what they know and are capable of. My belief in destiny and luck is getting stronger day by day. Seems to me like the universe follows a pre-decided thought out plan and nothing that seems chaotic here is really chaotic. There is a harmony in the execution of events and time is just a tool to fool. You end up where you are supposed to and not where you deserve to.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, due to the theme, we don't have the follow feature. I guess we'll just have to remember each other's urls then! Take care.

    Jason
    TheWISDOMWALL.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. I know the recession has given companies a new excuse. Even now, when situation is getting back to normal, they chant - the markets are down, skilled people are desperate to have"this" job for half of what we offer you.

    All organizations that say this, should and must get a better line to replace this cheesy crap.

    ReplyDelete