Monday, January 18, 2010

Solve Me

Sometimes I think that I am on the correct way. I have a job and I got a better job which would pay me OK and the love of my life is with me and time will take care of us for the better and eventually everything would turn out fine.

Sometimes I think that I should strive for more and never stop this urge for going up the ladder and my efforts should be more coherent and focused to get me some better bucks and that the more I struggle the better I would reap and that I should start thinking seriously about my entrepreneurship worm inside or the ISB dream.

I am confused. Maybe it is just the empty brain doing the thing or may be that I should learn to stop and enjoy. Or maybe that nothing can ever satisfy me or make me happy. May be I always want more and more but who doesn’t? Help me solve me if anyone can…

2 comments:

  1. That's a tough one to solve.

    But you have the ingredients to be happy - a new job, better pay , a true love , desire to grow, readiness to struggle and the understanding of the value of loved ones.

    Entrepreneurship is a great initiative, especially if you have the will and passion to it. Do your research needed. Save some money, talk to your loved one and get geared up for your initiative.

    In the meantime, work hard at your new job, learn more stuff, get more exposure and reach out for better bucks..

    There is nothing wrong in wanting more, especially if you realize the value of what you have... If that want is absent, there is no scope for growth..

    Rock on!

    Psst : Sorry if I sounded like the typical agony aunt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meenakshi: LOL..nope..u didnt sound like that at all....:)
    But that was some advice..i will try my best and you would get to know... :)

    ReplyDelete